Inteqnion also supplies automation for grain and seed cleaning installations. The grinding diagram for flour mills consists of: standard mill frames, rectangular plan sifters and rotary homogenising sieves. The fineness of the grind of an installation can be easily modified during operation by changing the position of the valve boxes. All this can be controlled by our specialized software Batch Explorer.
The diagram for grain cleaning and conditioning contains a vibrating sieve, a wind cleaner, a destoner and a vibro-humidifier. This is the most advanced current humidifying system, suitable for both hard and soft wheat. Switching from hard to soft wheat is extremely simple and flexible. All this can be controlled by our specialized software Batch Explorer.
- Optimized for efficient production
- MAXIMUM output at minimum costs
- Complete electrical & automation installation from one supplier
- Over 100 year’ of experience in feed milling
- Our own developed Batch Processing Software Package is very powerful
- Extensive reporting for maximum insight in running costs
- Modular design enables tailored solutions
- Projects from A to Z
- 24 / 7 Service & Support