Bulk material handling
Bulk material handling consists of equipment used for the handling of dry materials such as ores, coal, cereals, wood chips, sand, gravel and stone in loose bulk form. It can also relate to the handling of mixed wastes.
Bulk material handling systems are typically composed of stationary machinery such as conveyor belts, screw conveyors, stackers, reclaimers, bucket elevators, truck dumpers, railcar dumpers or wagon tipplers, shiploaders, hoppers and various mobile equipment such as loaders.
Storage facilities often consist of stockyards, storage silos or stockpiles. Advanced bulk material handling systems feature integrated bulk storage, conveying, and discharge.
Inteqnion can offer you a tailored automation for your bulk material handling system. We have over 20 years of experience in developing solids handling software.
- Over 100 years of experience in feed milling
- Optimized standard packages for efficient production processes
- Modular design enables tailored solutions
- Extensive reporting for managing running costs
- Complete electrical & automation installation from one supplier
- Projects from A to Z
- 24/7 Service & Support